Enjoy our special Christmas Edition of Golden Pen Magazine.
Inside our humanity issue we have:
- Special Christmas Tips from Karen Creith that you are just going to love and are applicable for more than just Christmas! She is the entertaining guru in my view.
- Joy Carter – Displacement and Adoption. Wow! I cried interviewing Joy. You will gain a new perspective on Adoption and Displacement when you read her heartbreaking and yet inspirational story of survival. Incredible!
- Mat Jacobsen – Training up Leaders. Mat is inspiring a new generation by drawing on the experience of world leaders. Love his work!
- Harald Falge – Turning the tide of Youth Prostitution. Harald shows us that it doesn’t take much to make a real difference, just a decision by an ordinary person to not turn a blind eye. Truly inspirational. Made me want to do more for our young people.
- Rachelle Marsden – Raising Humanitarian Children
- Natural Disaster Emergency Plan – Do you have one? Sarah Solich has found some of the best advice on how to go about this.
- Tapas in Brisbane – Yum Yum. Thank you Guilietta for sharing Tapas with us. They look delicious…yum, yum!
- Pilates – Amazing for your body! Petro reveals the truth about what is so good about Pilates.
- Joanne Lambie is removing technology barriers for people who would otherwise be disconnected. Loved the story about the client in their 90′s receiving a new lease on life as they become active on the internet.
- Elizabeth Re is fighting corruption in government and calling on others to stand up and be counted too. Whistle blowing has it’s price but we need more honest and justice minded people!
- And some summer fashion fun too!
Enjoy this issue now. Grab your copy.
And a Merry Christmas and happy New Year to you from all the Editorial Team at Golden Pen Magazine!