106 pages of inspirational content on the subject of RESILIENCE and it’s now yours for just $4.95!
Can I say what a wonderful mob of contributors we have at Golden Pen Magazine? Please take the time out to go and check out our contributors, who each have a page under the Contributors tab. Mwoi to all of you…you have made my job so easy this issue with all your wonderful stories and encouraging interactions.
So what is featured in this issue? Even the Editorial team have gotten in on the act and we have offered some of our most empowered moments of resilience in this issue plus tools you will want to pass on to your friends, neighbours and the people you meet because there is so much gold it’s not funny!
* Sue Crawford shares her heartbreaking story of loving, losing and letting go of her 22 year old daughter who died of an aggressive cancer, plus her comprehensive tool kit for people going through the process of grief.
* Hayley Solich shares how she overcame post natal depression and has never been depressed since, plus her tips for overcoming situational depression.
* Andy Hopkins was described as ‘the most talented musician I know of his age’. He is a young musician who is turning the music training industry on it’s head with his radical philosophy of how to engage children in learning music. Find out how your child could benefit from his student directed learning opportunities.
* Incredible artist, Samuel Silva, who incidentally is only a hobby artist, shares how he nearly died 3 times as a child. Check out his awesome artwork!
* A father’s heartbreak. Jo Wanmer shares about the heartbreaking struggle her husband had with their daughter’s rejection and how he won her around through unconditional love.
* Heather Baker shares the story of husband Phil’s brush with death from a brain tumor and how they are piecing back together their lives and the incredible resilience of Phil’s spirit.
* Russell Sage talks about staying in the game and what it takes to endure to the end.
* Kath Mazzella OAM shares her passionate story about being an Advocate for GYN and Sexual Health Awareness and the International GYN Awareness Day campaign she is leading.
* Lisa Scaffidi shares why she is the Ambassador for GAIN Inc.
* Cath Ashton shares about her personal betrayal and also a suicide prevention awareness message.
And so much more!
Don’t delay, get your copy today.